Accounting & Office Assistant, Billing Assistant Manager
Join a great team at an established company! At Resources Online, a consultancy/professional services company (50-60 employees), you’ll join an existing team and report to the business office manager. We’re a small company with established customers and longtime employees. In this role, you’ll be an important part of keeping our business running
Accounting & Office Assistant, and Billing Assistant Manager -
- Time and Billing Software –
- This person will become SME of our time and billing software.
- Responsible for all setup and data entry, maintenance, and revisions to vendors, clients, employees, budgets and reports.
- Accounting and Office Assistant –
- Posting AP and AR transactions
- AP and AR reports
- Maintaining personnel files
- Maintaining contractor and vendor files
- Interfacing with benefits and HR administration and vendors, and maintaining relevant records
- Supporting business functions including onboarding new employees and contractors and separation processes
- Bank deposits and reconciling accounts
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Working knowledge of relevant software, including Quickbooks. Experience with BillQuick or other timekeeping/project management software is preferable.
- Associate degree or certification in accounting, finance or business is an advantage
- Work experience, 5 years or more desired
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
Compensation is on an hourly basis and is competitive, and is based on experience. In addition to pay, we offer a benefits package that includes health/dental/vision with low out-of-pocket; 401k; paid time off; and a relaxed and somewhat flexible work environment. Our office is located in Seattle (Wallingford) and work would take place primarily on-site.