- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Resources Online collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name and email address) if you choose to use our Contact form and choose to provide this information; or if you choose to contact us by email or by using a social media site (such as LinkedIn, FaceBook, or Twitter).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out and submit the Contact form on this site.
- Provide feedback on any of our social media accounts or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies, which is anonymized.
How will we use your data?
Resources Online collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your request for contact or information, or respond to content that you post about us or our services on a social media site.
Resources Online will NOT share your data with any other company.
How do we store your data?
Resources Online uses secure sites (primarily Microsoft Office 365) to store information including personal contact information. All accounts with access to this information are secured via strong passwords, and are actively administered so that passwords are appropriate strong, obsolete accounts are securely archived, and data is stored in encrypted form.
At any time we will delete contact information that we have about you upon request.
We may contact you from time to time about services we offer. We will not provide your contact information to other companies.
You have the right at any time to stop Resources Online from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Resources Online would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. These are general data protection rights, without respect to any data that we may actuall collect or store. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Resources Online for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Resources Online correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Resources Online to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Resources Online erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Resources Online restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Resources Online’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Resources Online transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:+1 206-283-8300
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Information we collect is anonymized and we cannot identify you from it.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +1 206-283-8300